Thank you for visiting Atlanta Seniors Real Estate.
We are committed to assisting baby boomers and mature adults who:
- are planning to downsize or re-size
- are relocating and need to sell their home
- have a need for a more convenient lifestyle
- are no longer able to live in their home due to changes in health
- need coordination to remodel to allow aging in place (eg a main floor bathroom)
Realtor Hilary Walker has earned the Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) designation giving her specific training and qualifications to best serve buyers and sellers ages 50+. She has the extensive knowledge and experience to help individuals and families navigate real estate issues for mature adults including.
- Key differences in housing options, from age-restricted communities to assisted living
- Applications of the Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA)
- Ins and outs of reverse mortgages
- How to use pensions, 401(k) accounts, and IRAs in real estate transactions
- Ways in which Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security affect real estate decisions of clients over 50
- How to recognize and protect clients from mortgage finance and loan schemes that target borrowers ages 50+
Additionally, Hilary brings warmth and understanding of what can be a sensitive transition for seniors and their families. Working with seniors is a passion for Hilary and families appreciate her patience and dedication.